Forum d'echange Index du Forum 
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes    S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Shogun!2?Total%War (Multi8) [Retail] Bestre.pack..net

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum d'echange Index du Forum -> Forum d'echange -> Thomas A
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
naitlyn

Adepte

Masculin
Point(s): 32
Moyenne de points: 1,68

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 00:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Shogun!2?Total%War (Multi8) [Retail] Bestre.pack..net Répondre en citant

LINK == bit.ly/1R0x1Tz

LINK == bit.ly/1R0x1Tz

LINK == bit.ly/1R0x1Tz

LINK == bit.ly/1R0x1Tz

LINK == bit.ly/1R0x1Tz

Direct-Download,,:,,Shogun.2.Total.War.Multi8bestrepack.netTotal,,size,,:,,11.87G,,(,,Click,,to,,see,,file,,detailsI,,,have,,,really,,,wanted,,,to,,,play,,,this,,,for,,,a,,,long,,,timeBe,,careful,,of,,what,,you,,download,,or,,face,,the,,consequences.You,,need,,a,,client,,like,,qBittorrent,,,Deluge,,or,,Transmission,,to,,downloadRead,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,5,,of,,5,,people,,(100%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,ElefantTitties,,118,,products,,in,,account,,4,,reviews,,Recommended,,102.8,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,2,,May,,==Shogun,,2==,,Review,,For,,players,,looking,,to,,dive,,into,,a,,vast,,map,,of,,a,,surprisingly,,accurate,,representation,,of,,Japan,,,waging,,war,,with,,innocent,,coastal,,tribes,,,all,,the,,while,,attempting,,to,,usurp,,the,,Shogunate,,for,,ultimate,,poweradvertising,,,,(,,,,remove,,,,)I,,,,have,,,,given,,,,Shogun,,,,2,,,,several,,,,chances,,,,over,,,,the,,,,year,,,,,but,,,,alas,,,,I,,,,simply,,,,cannot,,,,come,,,,to,,,,love,,,,the,,,,oh,,,,so,,,,glorious,,,,Total,,,,War,,,,masterpiece,,,,that,,,,everyone,,,,hold,,,,in,,,,a,,,,pedestalRead,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,House,,,Of,,,Juilii,,,(,,,14.0,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,11,,,May,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,The,,,Best,,,Guy,,,(,,,49.8,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,11,,,May,,,The,,,Best,,,Total,,,War?,,,This,,,game,,,is,,,one,,,of,,,my,,,favourite,,,total,,,war,,,titles,,,and,,,theres,,,many,,,reasons,,,whyIf,,,you,,,need,,,anymore,,,recommendation,,,,just,,,look,,,at,,,the,,,number,,,of,,,hours,,,I,,,playedIt,,isn't.>,,Contacted,,SteamI,,bought,,the,,game,,on,,sale,,a,,long,,time,,ago,,,mainly,,because,,it,,was,,said,,to,,be,,the,,best,,Total,,War,,game,,everYou,,could,,say,,it's,,optimised,,for,,a,,Human's,,CPU,,lolThat,,,was,,,playing,,,as,,,the,,,ChosokabeRecent:,,,Very,,,Positive,,,(426,,,reviews),,,Overall:,,,Very,,,Positive,,,(14,280,,,reviews),,,Recently,,,Posted,,,victorvaneetvelt,,,(,,,139.1,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,12,,,May,,,Most,,,enjoyable,,,total,,,war,,,,simple,,,yet,,,challenging,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Einstein192,,,(,,,34.9,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,11,,,May,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,best,,,if,,,not,,,the,,,best,,,RTS,,,compariable,,,to,,,starcraft,,,or,,,victoria,,,2,,,(note,,,I've,,,just,,,heard,,,from,,,friends,,,on,,,victoria,,,2),,,and,,,if,,,you've,,,never,,,played,,,a,,,strategy,,,game,,,it's,,,a,,,great,,,way,,,to,,,start,,,although,,,warhammer,,,is,,,not,,,yet,,,out,,,I,,,would,,,say,,,this,,,is,,,the,,,best,,,game,,,in,,,the,,,total,,,war,,,seires,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Marco,,,Silva,,,(,,,97.4,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,11,,,May,,,Just,,,amazing!,,,Love,,,this,,,game,,,and,,,the,,,others,,,and,,,of,,,course,,,I,,,love,,,the,,,developers.Can't,,,wait,,,to,,,know,,,the,,,next,,,game!,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,boko,,,(,,,420.8,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,11,,,May,,,TENOO,,,HAIKA,,,BANZAI!!!!!Lovely,,,made,,,,for,,,me,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,best,,,Total,,,War,,,gamesWorth,,,,the,,,,money,,,,especially,,,,on,,,,sale,,,,,and,,,,worth,,,,the,,,,timeI,,,give,,,it,,,a,,,solid,,,9/10,,,rating,,,-IGNAnd,,,finally,,,a,,,quote,,,from,,,the,,,game."Our,,,men,,,are,,,running,,,from,,,the,,,battlefield!,,,Shameful,,,display!-,,,Asian,,,advisor,,,guy,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,6,,,of,,,7,,,people,,,(86%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,2,,,people,,,found,,,this,,,review,,,funny,,,Dookmarriot,,,50,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,15,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,58.3,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,11,,,April,,,One,,,General,,,so,,,desperate,,,to,,,retake,,,their,,,fortress,,,,attempts,,,to,,,attack,,,a,,,heavily,,,defended,,,castle,,,with,,,only,,,4,,,men,,,totalDiplomacy,,,,in,,,,Shogun,,,,2,,,,works,,,,well,,,,enough,,,,that,,,,the,,,,player,,,,can,,,,create,,,,long,,,,established,,,,trade,,,,routes,,,,and,,,,alliances,,,,with,,,,AI,,,,controlled,,,,factions,,,,throughout,,,,the,,,,majority,,,,of,,,,a,,,,playthroughThe,,Expansion,,DLC's,,help,,to,,add,,additional,,features,,on,,top,,of,,an,,already,,winning,,formula.---The,,Good--,,-Map,,Navigation,,and,,Army,,Stacking,,has,,yet,,to,,be,,overhauled,,like,,it,,was,,with,,Rome,,2Loading,,reviewsDoubly,,so,,if,,players,,deside,,to,,invest,,in,,early,,game,,AI,,diplomacy,,and,,treaties?,,,,Verify,,,,as,,,,a,,,,good,,,,torrent,,,,(0),,,,Fake,,,,0,,,,Password,,,,0,,,,Low,,,,quality,,,,0,,,,Virus,,,,0,,,,We,,,,need,,,,your,,,,feedback!,,,,Please,,,,vote,,,,,it's,,,,quick,,,,and,,,,anonymousShogun,,2,,Total,,War,,(Multi8),,[Retail],,Bestrepack.net.rar,,-,,1.07MB,,Loading,,reviewsRead,,,,More,,,,,,,,Helpful?,,,,Yes,,,,No,,,,Funny,,,,dane284r,,,,(,,,,32.4,,,,hrs,,,,on,,,,record,,,,),,,,Posted:,,,,11,,,,May,,,,It,,,,crashed,,,,while,,,,I,,,,was,,,,playing,,,,the,,,,tutorialA,,,cool,,,idea,,,if,,,implemented,,,properlyHowever,,,,this,,,,is,,,,often,,,,the,,,,case,,,,when,,,,playing,,,,on,,,,lower,,,,difficultiesThe,,clan,,who,,is,,postioned,,beside,,"Hojo"I,,have,,played,,"Shogun",,from,,when,,it,,first,,came,,out,,and,,am,,still,,playing,,this,,game,,,"Shogun,,2"I,,,,have,,,,not,,,,been,,,,able,,,,to,,,,play,,,,a,,,,single,,,,battle,,,,where,,,,this,,,,is,,,,not,,,,what,,,,happensPerhaps,,the,,only,,smart,,thing,,the,,AI,,does,,,but,,it,,does,,with,,such,,an,,annoyingly,,frequent,,and,,predictable,,frequency,,is,,to,,head,,to,,hills,,and,,simply,,camp,,it,,out,,theret1000,,HZ,,Send,,Abuse,,messages,,to,,[emailprotected],,Shogun.2.Total.War.Multi8bestrepack.net,,torrent,,download,,free,,If,,,,you,,,,love,,,,Total,,,,War,,,,and,,,,Japanese,,,,history,,,,,then,,,,I,,,,would,,,,definitely,,,,recommend,,,,this,,,,gameHowever,,,,a,,,bit,,,boring,,,in,,,single,,,player d6d2cc075d
Christina_Aguilera-Your_Body_Chixer_Remix__DUBSTEP_IS_MY_DRUG.mp3mega completo igo primo 2013 gratisnx 8.5 manualexam 98 349 windows operating system fundamentals pdfFast and furious 6 rar
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 00:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum d'echange Index du Forum -> Forum d'echange -> Thomas A
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation